Now five weeks old, Cooper had his first interactive Smile! I was holding him and making faces at him when he spontaneously "cooed" (also a first) then erupted in a big smile. Although he has smiled in the past, it has always been completely random and uninstigated by his surroundings. Today was different.
I quickly grabbed the camera to see if I could duplicate the action, but Coop pretended like it never happened. In the first video you can see that he's looking at me and following me with his eyes, even though there's a camera blocking my face somewhat.
Later, I hit pay-dirt with a rousing session of "Peek-a-boo". A snippet of this is shown in the 2nd video (thanks to Janelle for the camera work). I'm certain that Peek-a-boo will quickly become one of our favorite past-times...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I showed the kids this today. They loved it. So cute.
He is so darn cute. I hope he smiles and is friendly to everyone!
Post a Comment