But... this picture is a winner. Maybe the key is to be more discreet!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Christmas Cards
Every December Rob and I look through the few photos we have taken for the year and choose a Christmas card photo. For you who have received them you know they are always goofy. I look pretty much the same in every photo, but Rob is a wild card. As you can see in this picture, even with a beautiful baby, not much has changed.

But... this picture is a winner. Maybe the key is to be more discreet!
But... this picture is a winner. Maybe the key is to be more discreet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Nelly, you silly girl - we can't use these for our Christmas card - you're not in either of them!! Besides I'm not nearly "weird" enough for a Christmas card!
oh golly, i can't wait to hold that guy. cooper, i mean. :) and i look forward to your christmas card pic every year. it stays up in our home long after the holidays, i hope you know. it's big on entertainment value.
Post a Comment