Cooper

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hank

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Family Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago we had a wonderful opportunity to get some family photos taken by an amazing photographer, Erica Sergio. The first few weeks of a baby’s life are so amazing and I always get sad to see them grow so fast, so I really wanted to have some pictures of this special time. It was a rainy and gloomy day outside, but we had the best time inside our little house. We all felt so comfortable with Erica and you can tell from the pictures that it was a blast.

I had this idea that I would have the perfect picture of Cooper holding baby Hank and looking down at him lovingly, but it was clear quite quickly that Cooper wanted nothing to do with his baby brother. There are a few pictures where Cooper is actually touching Hank, but that is about it! Hank is 5 weeks old now, not nearly as fuzzy. Those little wrinkles on his back are gone and his cheeks are filled out now… I guess I have to accept that he will grow up just like Cooper has.

2 comments:

The Webbers said...

I went and looked at these on Erica's blog a while ago. I LOVE them. They are so adorable.

Laura McKissack said...

Oh SO cute! You Rhoads are good looking people :-)