Oh man, I am not a good blogger! Uggh! Just like I am not good at taking pictures, videos, etc. to commemorate Cooper's first year. Oh well! Here are the important updates...
He CRAWLS! It is so amazing to me that one day he can't do it, and the next he is racing over to see Gram. So cool.

Not only that, but Cooper also claps, uses sign language for "more" and "all finished". He also tries to imitate practically everything Rob does. It is adorable. My favorite is the face he makes when you tell him to smile. It is such a cheesy grin.


Cooper is also taking swimming lessons. He loves it! He gets so excited when we approach the pool and screams the whole time I try to change him out of his swim clothes. The pool is 94 degrees, can you blame him?
2 comments:
Hooray! What a great update with so many pictures of that beautiful boy. He's SO HANDSOME! What fun to see a bit of you and a bit of Rob in this special little person. I can sure tell he's your son! I miss you and your family. Thanks for updating. Keep up the good work! I love checking to find something new about sweet Cooper (and you and Rob too!)
Love,
Annie
where is he taking swim lessons? How fun!
Post a Comment