Cooper

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hank

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

My Sleepy Head!


Cooper loves to sleep! The kid is less than three months old and he already sleeps through the night. And the funniest thing is that sleeping through the night by sleep expert standards is 4-5 hours! I won't tell you how many hours he sleeps at a time... well actually I will! He sleeps 7-10 hours straight. Did I mention I am spoiled? But, there is a down side to all this sleeping. Cooper started developing a flat spot on the back of his head from all that sleeping. The pediatrician said it happens all the time and that I should have him sleep on his side. This was no problem for my super sleeper, although, he ends up wiggling a lot and basically winds up on his tummy. So today during his nap I found him on his tummy and so peacefully hugging his sleep positioner. Funny kid!

1 comment:

The Webbers said...

Oh, Coop, you're a tummy sleeper like your friend Seth:)